Wednesday 10 February 2010

Ideas Continued...

Well I have been looking at a few clips from different things. I have yet to decided what I want to choose as there are several things I need to consider. As I want to improve what I learnt in the first term, I want to play with Motion Tracking, Lighting and colour as much as possible. I want my scene to look simple and effective.

Possible Ideas:

Gossip Girl - Turning One of the many love interests into a monster?

Twilight - Replacing One of the characters with a monster?

Clash of the Titans - Replacing the Stop Motion Monster with a CGI Monster?

X-Men - Replacing one of the powers with something Bizarre?

Star Wars - Adding another Lightsaber wielding character to the scene?

All these Ideas I have to narrow down to something that I can really play with and work on the make an effective final outcome. I'll Have to think carefully about time constraints and my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment